Sliding windows features two (or more) horizontal sashes fitted with rollers at the bottom for swift sideways movement on tracks. Easier and faster to operate, they are great for air circulation and panoramic views. A popular choice for contemporary styled homes sliders bring finesse to the room while satisfying all its fenestration requirements.
- Improved ventilation as sashes can be moved left or right
- Low friction between rollers and track for smooth sliding motion
- Multi-track and sash options to cover larger spans
- Available in variety of designs, colours and hardware
- Optimised space usage as the sashes slide and do not open inwards
- Air-tight seals to keep out noise, dust, heat and pollution.
- Monsoon track for heavy rains, and hurricane bars for high speed winds